HOMEBUYERS INSPECTION SERVICES
Top 5 Reasons to hire Elite Inspection Group
- With our extensive Real Estate backgrounds, we understand the processes and deadlines you have when purchasing your home. Buying a home can be a fun, exciting and stressful all at the same time. Our in-depth easy to read inspection report can help alleviate some of the stress during the home buying process. Having a clear, concise home inspection report will give you a detailed picture of the home’s condition and will prevent you from getting stuck with a bunch of post closing expenses.
- Have your inspection scheduled and completed in 48 Hours Guaranteed, 7 days a week! This allows you ample time to negotiate any necessary repairs and keeping you from the looming deadline of the option period. All the while, taking away the stress in making those decisions about your new home’s condition.
- Be informed! We want you to be at YOUR inspection for a complete review of your report. We will take you step by step through the report on site and explain it in terms so you will have a clear picture of your home’s condition. Your inspection report is emailed to you on-site.
- Foundation concerns? Take advantage of our expertise and have your foundation measured with the same equipment used by structural engineers, at a fraction of the cost.
- Were your repairs completed? We offer follow-up inspections to ensure all repairs were completed up to the current building codes. Our in-depth, easy-to-read report can help alleviate some of the stress during the home buying process. A clear, concise inspection report will give you a detailed picture of the home’s condition and you won’t get stuck with a bunch of post-closing expenses.
Bonus reason — We inspect every home as if we were buying it ourselves.
Our inspectors conduct a visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the home including:
- Structure and foundation
- Electrical systems
- Plumbing systems
- Roofs and attics
- Basements and crawl spaces
- Gutters and drainage
- Walls, floors and ceilings
- Porches and decks
- Property and grading
- Furnaces in heating season
- Air conditioning in cooling season
- Plumbing fixtures in kitchens and baths
- Water heaters (traditional and tankless)
- Lights and receptacles
- Built-in appliances